Home – Главная
Наш Приход находится под омофором Его Высокопреосвященства Архиепископа Марка Берлинско-Германского и Великобританского, епархия Русской Православной Церкви Загранице...Our parish is under the omophorion of His Eminence Archbishop Mark of Berlin, Germany and Great Britain, Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad.
Добро пожаловать приходской общины Святого равноапостольного великого князя Владимира – Русской Православной Церкви за Границей.
Our Orthodox Home - наш православный дом
++ Diary Dates RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH WORSHIPPING & WORKING TOGETHER IN THE WEST OF ENGLAND & WALES: Next services in Church Slavonic & English ++ Cheltenham: Saturday 30th May, 10.00hrs Bentham, Cheltenham: www.russianchurchcheltenham.org.uk ++ Other locations ++ Cardiff: Saturday 23rd May 09.30hrs www.russianorthodoxchurchcardiff.co.uk ++ Birmingham: April services www.birmingham-sourozh.org.uk ++ Bristol: April services www.bristol-sourozh.org.uk/services.html ++ Oxford: April services www.stnicholas-oxford.org ++ Swindon: April services www.russianchurchswindon.co.uk ++ Cathedral in Chiswick, London: Daily services www.russianchurchlondon.org
For Greek Orthodox services at Bentham, Cheltenham please check here: [Note: Greek/English www.greekorthodoxcheltenham.org.uk]
- 2 мая 2015 — Блаженной Матроны Московской
- 3 мая 2015 — Свт.Николая Велимировича, еп.Охридского и Жичского. Кипрской иконы Божией Матери
- 6 мая 2015 — Вмч. Георгия Победоносца. Иверской иконы Божией Матери.
- 8 мая 2015 — Апостола и евангелиста Марка
- 9 мая 2015 — Благодарственный молебен в день Победы
- 13 мая 2015 — Апостола Иакова Зеведеева
- 15 мая 2015 — Благоверных князей Бориса и Глеба
- 16 мая 2015 — Прп. Феодосия, игумена Киево-Печерского
- 18 мая 2015 — Иконы «Неупиваемая Чаша»
- 21 мая 2015 — ВОЗНЕСЕНИЕ ГОСПОДНЕ. Апостола и евангелиста Иоанна Богослова
- 22 мая 2015 — Святителя Николая Чудотворца (Летний Николай)
- 23 мая 2015 — Апостола Симона Зилота
- 24 мая 2015 — День тезоименитства Святейшего Патриарха Кирилла; Равноапп. Мефодия и Кирилла
- 25 мая 2015 — Священномученика Ермогена, патриарха Московского
- 28 мая 2015 — Блгв. царевича Димитрия
- 31 мая 2015 — ДЕНЬ СВЯТОЙ ТРОИЦЫ. ПЯТИДЕСЯТНИЦА
- May 2, 2015 – Blessed Matrona of Moscow
- May 3, 2015 – Svt.Nikolaya Velimirovic, ep.Ohridskogo and Zhicha. Cyprus Mother of God
- May 6, 2015 – Great Martyr. George. Iberian Icon of the Mother of God.
- May 8, 2015 – Apostle and Evangelist Mark
- May 9, 2015 – Thanksgiving service on Victory Day
- May 13, 2015 – the Apostle James the son of Zebedee
- May 15, 2015 – Blessed Prince Boris and Gleb
- May 16, 2015 – Venerable. Theodosius, abbot of the Kiev-Pechersk
- May 18, 2015 – Icons “Inexhaustible Chalice”
- May 21, 2015 – Ascension of the Lord. Apostle John the Theologian
- May 22, 2015 – St. Nicholas (Nicholas Summer)
- May 23, 2015 – Apostle Simon the Zealot
- May 24, 2015 – Saint’s day of His Holiness Patriarch Kirill; Ravnoapp. Cyril and Methodius
- May 25, 2015 – Martyr Hermogenes, Patriarch of Moscow
- May 28, 2015 – Blgv. Prince Dimitry
- May 31, 2015 – DAY OF THE HOLY TRINITY. PENTECOST
Why not join our growing choir? Details here
Book launch: read review & order your copy here
Our community was founded on 25th July 2011,in the week of the feast day of St Prince Vladimir of Kiev & All Rus (28 July). We are part of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad (also known as the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia – ROCOR).
To provide anyone with an interest in the Russian Orthodox faith with a safe and family-friendly community and spiritual home in Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds.
Welcome to the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad Community in Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds . We are a mission parish and open to any Orthodox Christians or simply those who have an interest in the oldest form of Christianity with roots that go back to the Holy Apostles. In our community, which attracts a variety of people of different ages from across the Cotswolds and beyond, you will find Orthodox Christians from a variety of backgrounds. Our new community, which has ambitions to grow and evolve, includes British worshippers and those from Belarus, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine and other Slavic countries, some of them newcomers or from second or third generations or from even farther back .
Our services are in Church Slavonic and English. we are under the auspices of the Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia, headed by Metropolitan HILARION of New York and Eastern America. Our friendly and growing community is under the spiritual guidance of His Eminence Archbishop Mark of Berlin and Germany and Great Britain & Ireland, Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia. Our priest Father Vladimir Vilgerts is attached to our Cathedral Parish in London, The Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God and the Holy Royal Martyrs. The Holy Liturgy takes place at the Greek Orthodox Church of St. John Chrysostom in Bentham Lane, Bentham, GL3 4UD, near Cheltenham. We are very grateful to all at the Greek Orthodox Community, headed by Father Anthimos Papandreou, for making us feel welcome and allowing us to use their beautiful church. When possible we hold joint services between the congregations. We are especially active in outreach with the local communities, supporting language interest groups, Chaplaincy at the University of
Gloucestershire, joint missions with other Orthodox Parishes, involvement with the media including slots on our local station BBC Radio Gloucestershire and cultural events including concerts of sacred and folk music. In addition, we have a growing number of young families and the community plans to establish opportunities for our church members of all ages to learn more about our faith and cultures. We welcome your visit both here on our webpage and in person at our parish. Please also check out our social media presence on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter which we hope will also help you keep up to date with our activities and latest news. More information: call 07957 345188 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org